Date Added: 9 October 2019
: 9 December 2019
Job Title: Junior Advisor
Working For: I.G. Advisors
Salary: Competitive with great benefits and fully flexible working environment
- Brilliant: You are keen to learn and gain experience in the philanthropic sector, with ideally 2-4 years of related work experience within the social good space; that could be as a fundraiser, social entrepreneur, philanthropy advisor or CSR professional. With that in mind though, for this position we will value brilliance and a willingness to work hard and learn fast over relevant job experience.
- A strategic problem solver.
- Intellectually curious: You have a solid understanding of trends and priorities in fundraising, philanthropy, social investment and corporate impact, and an ability to keep up to date on these.
- A stellar communicator with first class relationship management skills; you have native level fluency in English and additional languages are always a plus.
- A perfectionist.
- An independent team player.
- An early adopter of technology; our regularly used tools include Xero, Salesforce, Asana, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, social media, and Slack.
- Someone who has demonstrated discretion and ability to handle confidentiality; experience with high profile individuals or private philanthropic entities is a plus.
- A coffee drinking dog lover: We are a dog friendly workplace and generally highly caffeinated. Tea drinkers welcome too.
- Fresh, dynamic and slightly irreverent: Just like our podcast.
Client Strategic Advice and Relationships
- Support and build relationships with clients in a professional manner to provide advice, develop strategies and to implement them;
- Execute client work, which varies but will include research, analysis, facilitation and workshop delivery and strategy development. Strength in all of these areas is required; and
- Support our client teams to deliver exceptional, high quality work.
- Contribute to I.G. Advisors’ products, services, thought leadership and profile by supporting us to innovate and researching a writing thought leadership pieces, blogs and articles;
- Reflect on trends and client feedback to refine and enhance our processes and services;
- Support and contribute to other projects and tasks as required.
- Build a network by representing I.G. at events, conferences, meetings and pitches; and
- Cultivate and close new client relationships.
Closing Date: 9 December 2019
We are hiring on a rolling basis.
Please send your CV, a covering letter or short video explaining why we should hire you, and two writing samples to Emma Nilsson at: email@example.com
All applicants must be able to work legally in the UK without restriction; we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.