Date Added: 18 October 2019
: 30 November 2019
Job Title: Policy & Governance Manager – In-House
Working For: a client of JFL
Salary: £65,000 DOE
Operating at the heart of the financial & professional services industry, this high-calibre trade association supports the interests of the sector in the UK and abroad.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Policy & Governance Manager to play a key role in promoting both the organisation itself and the interests of the sector. The organisation aims to aid understanding around the activities of its members, promoting the industry to entrepreneurs and investors, as well as to the government, the EU, trade unions, international media and the general public.
- Managing activity covering the industry’s compliance with guidelines on disclosure and transparency
- Leading meetings, reporting process and interaction with firms and their portfolio companies
- Hosting meetings to collate feedback from members, drafting consultation responses and following up with government officials and regulators
- Providing regular updates to members to ensure they are kept informed of key legal and reporting developments within the industry
- Building relationships and networks with key stakeholders and members
- Managing junior team members and supporting their professional development
- Work with the wider public affairs, communications, and research teams to ensure consistency in all public messaging
- Experience of working with private equity/venture capital firms, institutional investors, trade associations, government departments, and/or regulators would also be beneficial
- A good understanding of the relevant accounting and financial reporting matters and a broad appreciation of the regulatory and taxation environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate and liaise with senior executives within member firms.
- Track record of project management, managing individuals and teams and the ability to work to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Collaborative and consultative approach and a strong work ethic
If you are looking to make an impact within a dynamic in-house team, then get in touch! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
Candidates interviewed on a rolling basis. Role could be filled before the closing date.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org!