Date Added: 18 October 2019
: 30 November 2019
Job Title: Trade Officer
Working For: Economic and Trade Mission, Embassy of Israel to the UK
The Trade Officer will be responsible to develop and support relations and business initiatives between Israel and the UK in specific industries, as well as work with Israeli companies to support their business expansion in the UK. Ideal candidates must be able to grasp complex ideas quickly while also being assertive, detail oriented, diligent and gregarious. Candidates must be able to bridge cultural differences, have a keen interest in innovation and help foreign companies navigate the British business world.
Primary Responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting foreign exporters in finding resources and contacts needed to enter or expand into the UK market.
- Identifying potential partnerships between foreign and British companies.
- Assuming all aspects of business development, including cultivating contacts and following news and/or trends in specific industries.
- Cooperating with different external stakeholders including corporates, associations and government offices to plan and oversee events and trade missions.
- Building a network of senior professionals, industry experts and decision makers to help support international business and trade.
- Addressing administrative tasks within the office setting.
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
Recruitment process will include phone interview, simulation task, on-line evaluation, personal interview and security clearance. The position is open immediately.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com