Date Added: 21 October 2019
: 11 November 2019
Job Title: Programme Manager
Working For: Creative Mentor Network
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 + Soho House membership
About Creative Mentor Network
Creative Mentor Network is a charity with a mission to make the creative world of work more diverse and inclusive through mentoring.
We work with some great partners across the creative industries - Havas, Soho House, Sony Music and Sky - matching up their employees with young people and supporting their journey into the industry.
We’re small, but growing fast. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing charity at an exciting time.
About the role
Creative Mentor Network delivers several bespoke mentoring and mentor training programmes a year for creative industry partners, with varying timelines, deliverables and participants. The Programme Manager will be overseeing the delivery of up to five mentoring programmes at a time from start to finish, ensuring they have the most impact possible on the young people they are designed to support. This will include taking ownership of the programmes you are managing; understanding the client objectives and ensuring clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders, including mentors and mentees on the programme, Associate Trainers delivering the workshops, and a project lead at Creative Mentor Network.
As Programme Manager, you will also manage the selection of mentees for the programmes you are managing, onboarding them and making informed matches between young people and professionals!
- HIGHLY ORGANISED AND GOOD AT MANAGING A VARIED WORKLOAD
- ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH A RANGE OF PEOPLE FROM MENTEE THROUGH TO MENTOR, WITH THE RIGHT TONE AND LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM
- CONFIDENCE TAKING OWNERSHIP OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- ENJOYS CLIENT MANAGEMENT AND BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS
- ABLE TO SPOT OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD UPON EXISTING PARTNERSHIPS
- KEEN TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED STARTUP ENVIRONMENT WHERE THINGS CHANGE REGULARLY
We’re always looking for people with skills that we don’t already have in our team. If you’re good at photography, editing videos, graphic design, or facilitating workshops, please tell us about it!
- Lead assessment centres, select the right mentees for the programme
- Comfortable using our project management platform (Asana) to track progress
- Conduct check-ins with mentees and mentors and feed into Head of Programmes
- Manage showcase event logistics
Closing Date: 11 November 2019
START DATE: December
FULL-TIME POSITION: 5 days a week*
*We are recruiting for a full time role, but 4 days a week will be considered. Flexibility is dependent on number of projects we confirm for 2020
Send a CV and cover letter no longer than 500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience or interest in leading workshops a bonus