Date Added: 22 October 2019
: 22 November 2019
Job Title: Policy and Communications Researcher
Working For: a client of JFL
Salary: Circa £21,000-£23,000 DOE
This leading independent public affairs and communications agency breeds success; their host of blue chip clients and unrepentant search for innovation have placed them at the forefront of their industry. They seek an ambitious graduate whose hard work, passion and determination will be duly rewarded with career development and the acquisition of high-profile networking contacts, guaranteeing a truly prosperous step onto the career ladder.
As Research Consultant, you would be working primarily on healthcare accounts, ensuring research and parliamentary monitoring are kept up to date. The ideal candidate will be a recent politics graduate who has demonstrable understanding and experience of the UK political environment and who is focussed on developing a career in Public Affairs.
- Occasionally aiding in event planning and logistics
- Tracking parliamentary and media activity for a range of clients on a daily basis
- Providing research support to our client account teams
- Providing high-quality public affairs services to support clients in the healthcare team
- Building effective working relationships with clients, the media and other stakeholders
- A related degree and some experience working in Westminster or in Public Affairs
- Excellent research, written and analytical skills
- A passion for politics and public affairs
- A proactive and hardworking approach
- Confidence in your knowledge of the UK political system
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude
Offering great scope for development, and a stimulating working environment, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a vibrant team on a number of high profile issues and would be an amazing foot in the door for someone who wants a career in Public Affairs. If this role sounds interesting to you, then please send your CV to email@example.com!
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Role could be placed before closing date.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!