Date Added: 22 October 2019
: 22 November 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: PLMR Ltd
PLMR is a leading, fast-growing communications agency right in the heart of Westminster. We pride ourselves on our dynamic, vibrant team, who deliver outstanding results for clients every day.
In this role you will progress your consultancy skills; attending to the day to day management of client accounts and maintaining a positive client relationship, spotting policy trends and identifying issues which might impact on client activity, beginning to develop new business ideas and initiatives alongside the senior management team. The successful candidate will predominately support our health, social care, energy and environment teams on a broad mix of local and national promotional media, reputation management and political engagement projects for a range of household name clients.
• Liaising with clients at a junior level in a confident manner and building good working relationships
• Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media channels and blogs, for timely opportunities for clients
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
• Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
• Drafting newsletters, briefings, campaign material, social media posts, blogs and press releases
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases and social media posts to targeted media
• Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity – ensuring we are always ‘adding value’ to our clients
• Assisting with event management, including press conferences, digital promotion and physical promotional events
• Responding to requests for information from clients which may be at short notice
• Researching, forecasting and evaluating the effects of public policy on an organisation, using public sources, political intelligence and personal contacts - developing an expertise in client sectors and related policy fields
• Using social media and digital channels to manage clients’ key messaging and enhance the reputation of PLMR and its clients
• Providing regular copy for the PLMR website - blogging, case studies, features, comment, proof-read all written material
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
We will be looking at new applications on a daily basis and will invite shortlisted candidates for interviews right away. We reserve the right to apppoint before the closing date.
To apply, please visit our website https://www.plmr.co.uk/jobs/account-executive/ and/or email your CV and Cover Letter telling us how your experience and ambitions match this role to Magda Lobodziec at email@example.com