Date Added: 28 October 2019
: 30 November 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Trafalgar Strategy
Trafalgar Strategy has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join its growing team, following some exciting new client wins.
The position is well-suited for an existing Account Manager or Senior Account Executive to make the step up. For this role, experience running and growing social media campaigns would be an advantage, while media relations and public affairs experience is essential.
You will work as part of a team at Trafalgar Strategy that draws on experience from operating at the highest levels of Government, as well as international businesses and award-winning campaigns. We have dealt day in, day out with issues that have led TV news bulletins and dominated the newspaper front pages in recent years.
- Day to day contact with clients and developing trust and long-term relationships
- Keep abreast of the news agenda and client-related issues across all forms of media
- Implementing and managing social media activities
- Planning social media content schedules
- Work directly with more junior members of staff to provide guidance and feedback
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and journalists
- Support the agency’s business development strategy
- Generating weekly and other specific activity reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years of proven professional experience in an agency, political or media role
- Demonstrable ability to identify opportunities for clients, develop communications plans and create client materials
- A flair for building eye-catching campaigns that shape public opinion
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Politically-minded and a keen interest in current affairs
- Ability to develop and cultivate current client relationships and willingness to expand networks within politics and the media
- Regularly proactively pitching to the media on behalf of clients
- Proficiency in using different forms of media, including social, broadcast and print media
*Experience using analytics tools such as Tableau, Crimson Hexagon or Brand Watch etc would be a bonus, but not essential
ABOUT TRAFALGAR STRATEGY
Trafalgar Strategy is a strategic communications consultancy that advises on reputation and media management, campaigns, public affairs and complex communication challenges.
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
If you are interested in the role at Trafalgar Strategy or have any questions, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Application in the Subject box.