Help produce conferences on key policy issues in health, life sciences and social care that help move forward for legislators, government and stakeholders including NHS England, NICE, NHS Improvement, MHRA and Public Health England.
• Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
• Important occasions for policymakers in government, parliament as well as health and social care providers, NHS organisations, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, charity and patient groups, professional organisations, businesses and academics
• Demanding but very rewarding;
• Part of a small busy team working on all aspects of event production;
• Following latest policy developments and news - and researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts;
• Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars;
• Liaising with speakers and chairs;
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions.
What we’re looking for:
• Quick learners;
• Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism and public affairs;
• We will also consider bright graduates with exceptional aptitude and professional outlook;
• Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions;
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills;
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints;
• Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential;
• Knowledge of the health and life sciences sector is preferable.
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the 80-strong team is always on hand.
• Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years;
• Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups;
• Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasionally at conference locations;
• Plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidates;