Date Added: 28 October 2019
: 22 November 2019
Job Title: Policy Briefing Manager
Working For: Westminster Briefing - part of Dods Group Plc
Salary: £22,000 per annum + excellent commission scheme
Westminster Briefing is part of Dods Group Plc, Europe's leading political information, public affairs & policy communication specialist. We run half-day and full-day events covering all areas of public policy, from education to health and community safety.
Our conferences are aimed at providing delegates with an understanding of the practical implications of legislative changes and policy interventions. We attract leading figures from the Government, the wider public sector and industry to speak at our events, which are attended by a mix of policy makers and practitioners.
Working in our Events team and reporting to the Director, Westminster Briefing, Summit and D&I Events, the Policy Briefing Manager will be responsible for delivering cutting-edge briefings and conferences in assigned public policy areas.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of policy briefings from inception to delivery
- Identify and research relevant topics and policy issues and transform them into market-leading, commercially profitable events which meet budgetary targets and generate high delegate sales
- Write excellent copy for our websites and marketing, and communicate with clarity to external stakeholders
- Manage client and partner relationships effectively, identifying and nurturing relationships with relevant organisations such as central government departments, sponsors and key speakers
- Work individually to meet deadlines and hit targets, whilst liaising with colleagues to produce and deliver the events
About you - Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent writing and research skills, together with the ability to multi-task and present confidently, are essential
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure to meet financial targets
- Ability to produce exceptional copy in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving policy environment
Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Please send your CV and a short statement to: email@example.com