Date Added: 29 October 2019
: 23 November 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: £28,000-£36,000 dependent on experience
Due to the exceptional growth in its corporate advisory practice, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint an accomplished Account Manager with a solid track record of achievement in the field of strategic communications, reputation management and public affairs.
This role would suit someone with 3-5 years’ agency experience and a proven track record of media handling, ideally in a corporate or agency context, with possible prior experience in the media, the City, or in Parliament.
For the right candidate, this will be an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing consulting business which is rapidly building an impressive reputation in complex advisory work, through its own offices in London and Europe.
Your role will require you to:
- Conduct confident and pro-active day-to day contact with clients;
- Build upon an ideally pre-existing knowledge and understanding of strategic communications and deploy it in support of the business, its clients and prospects;
- Play an important role in ensuring the commercial relationship with relevant clients is managed in an efficient and professional manner;
- Line-manage junior team members;
- Produce written papers and briefing notes quickly, to a professional standard, for internal and client consumption;
- Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives;
- Proactively manage social media accounts and regularly contribute to thought-leadership;
- Be familiar with a wide range of online media databases and information retrieval systems; and
- Support or be responsible for event management planning and preparations.
- A good class of degree (2:1 or above);
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate comms or financial PR agency, or in a larger corporate in-house environment;
- A proven track record of media engagement and a good network of contacts;
- An appetite and aptitude for learning about new sectors and issues at speed;
- A strong commercial sense and a current and sophisticated interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
- A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team;
- Excellent IT skills – MO skills and experienced with social media.
Closing Date: 23 November 2019
Interviews likely to begin immediately and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with the job ttile and your name stated clearly in the subject field.