Date Added: 29 October 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Account Manager - Communications
Working For: Hillcress
Salary: Competitive, based on experience (PT role - 3 days a week)
We are seeking a part time (3 days a week) Account Manager - Communications starting in December.
Hillcress is a fast paced global consultancy with a wide range of clients ranging from international corporates to UK charities focusing on hard hitting social issues.
- Writing press statements, op eds and other written material for traditional and online media
- Building relationships with domestic and global media
- Generating positive media coverage and developing trend stories
- Monitoring issues in the media relevant to clients
- Preparing briefing notes
- Supporting the team with media training sessions
- Identifying and developing client leads
- Other ad hoc writing tasks
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Reliability, accuracy and the ability to work to strict deadlines crucial
- Ideally suited to a freelance journalist with a passion for current affairs and strong understanding of the news cycle
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and required to carry out a writing task.
We are looking to recruit someone to start in December or as soon as possible.
We may recruit before the closing date if the right candidate is found.
To apply, please send a covering email with attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.