Date Added: 31 October 2019
: 20 November 2019
Job Title: Account Executive, Public Affairs
Working For: Grayling
Salary: Starting £23,000 pro rata depending on experience
Grayling Public Affairs is looking to recruit a new Account Executive to work on a number of flagship client accounts, including for some of the country’s most recognisable organisations (A full list of our clients can be found on the PRCA Public Affairs register). Our client base covers a broad range of sectors and includes government and parliamentary engagement activity.
The role will require an eye for detail, excellent political knowledge and an enthusiasm for political debate, excellent written English, good judgement and a proactive mind set. A clear interest in and understanding of UK politics is essential. A professional telephone manner is also important in the role.
Daily tasks will involve:
- Monitoring of parliamentary and government departments
- Providing daily and weekly intelligence reports for our clients
- Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Organising client events and parliamentary receptions
- Supporting party conference programmes
- Contributing to our departmental marketing strategy and set-piece Grayling events
Closing Date: 20 November 2019
We may conduct interviews and appoint before the closing date for the right candidate, so we would encourage early applications.
Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to Christine McKenna at email email@example.com
Please detail in your cover letter your interest in Public Affairs and why you would like to work at Grayling.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to inform candidates if they have not been shortlisted for interview.