Date Added: 2 November 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Executive
Working For: Interel Group
Salary: From £21,000 per annum
Interel is a fast-growing international public affairs agency with a roster of blue chip clients. With offices in seven locations and specialist partners covering more than 70 markets around the world, we combine global reach with local expertise to deliver outstanding results for our clients, wherever they operate.
We are recruiting for a Public Affairs Executive to join our UK team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the provision of political monitoring and intelligence, helping to devise and implement stakeholder engagement programmes for clients, undertaking political research and organising receptions and events. In addition, they will develop good relationships with parliamentary and departmental contacts, contribute to the development of new business initiatives and provide support with administrative functions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK’s political, policy and legislative processes
- Experience gained through working in parliament, for a political party, a think tank, in-house, or for another public affairs agency (i.e., through internships or work experience) is desirable
- A demonstrable passion for politics
- Basic commercial awareness and an understanding of the financial imperative of working in a consultancy
- Ability to become proficient in new subject areas, and move from issue to issue
- Good organisation and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- A confident communicator, with the ability to understand and grasp detail
- The ability to work well and co-operatively in a small team
- The ability to contribute, as appropriate, to new business initiatives
- A flexible attitude and enthusiastic approach, to be able to work in a variety of different roles and contexts
- Experience and expertise with digital skills, such as social media, would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to begin a career in public affairs. We offer the opportunity to work with dynamic and exciting clients, a generous bonus scheme, pension contributions, employee life insurance, and a sports and cultural bonus.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
Interviews will be held in our London office. Please note that we may start interviews before the closing date.
To apply, email your CV and brief covering letter (maximum one page) to Holly Ramsey at email@example.com. CVs without an accompanying letter will not be accepted.
Please note that we may not be able to acknowledge every application we recieve.