Date Added: 4 November 2019
: 15 November 2019
Job Title: Associate
Working For: Cicero Group
Cicero Group is an integrated communications agency specialising in corporate PR, government relations, digital communications and market research aimed at business, consumer and policy audiences.
We are looking for an Associate to support our Public Policy Monitoring and Intelligence Service Cicero Pulse. The new staff members will be permanently based in London and the role will include opportunities to travel to Brussels.
Main tasks will include the provision of detailed monitoring of UK and EU parliamentary activities (e.g. plenary, committee hearings, public hearings), conferences and think tank to our clients across various sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience in the UK or European Parliament/MPs office/MEPs office/government department/European Commission DG or similar is essential;
- Understanding of both the UK and EU political landscape required;
- Background in financial services advantageous;
- Keen interest in political affairs;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exceptional time management and the ability to work under pressure;
- Foreign language skills are advantageous, but not essential.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted and the interview process might start before the closing date.
To apply, please send a one-page CV with the headline "Associate as seen on w4mp” to Judith Becker (Judith.Becker@cicero-group.com).