Date Added: 4 November 2019
: 29 November 2019
Job Title: Senior Policy Analyst
Working For: BASIC
Salary: £30,692 - £39,306
Full-time, one year with possibility for extension; 6 months probation period
Please note that we cannot sponsor visas to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will become an important part of a vibrant and growing think tank team. This role offers the exceptional opportunity to deliver on a range of exciting projects in the lead-up to the Review Conference 2020 and beyond. The appointed person will be expected to be able to carry out programme delivery and contribute to the development of new projects, from the initial idea and fundraising through to evaluation and reporting.
Deliver existing project work to a high standard. This includes:
- Organise international roundtables, workshops and other events with track 1 and 2 participants
- Write high-quality, policy-relevant research reports, op-eds and briefings
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and build BASIC’s network and reputation
- Independently represent BASIC at international meetings
- Develop new projects ab initio
- Independently and confidently scope funding opportunities
- Develop relationships with funders
- Write funding bids
- Support the running of the organisation & colleagues with a range of administrative tasks wherever required
More information and person specification on our website: https://basicint.org/senior-policy-analyst/
Closing Date: 29 November 2019
Interviews on 5 and 6 Dec
Submit applications (CV, cover letter and two writing samples) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Policy Analyst’ in the subject line.