Date Added: 4 November 2019
: 10 November 2019
Job Title: Digital Media Assistant (short term)
Working For: John Tennant MEP
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience (full-time)
John Tennant MEP is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and creative member of staff to join his existing team to help promote his work as a Brexit Party MEP.
This role will include a wide range of tasks focused around engaging with the public using various forms of media and will require you to create written content, update social media channels and create a strategy to maximise social media reach. This role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a vibrant political office at an exciting time in British politics.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• An understanding of how digital content can be used to engage with the public
• The ability to update digital platforms such as but not limited to websites, Twitter, YouTube
• The ability to proofread to a high standard
• The ability to create written content in a timely manner to a professional standard
• The ability to work flexibly as part of a small team often to tight deadlines
• Adherence to strict confidentiality rules
• The ability to stay motivated under pressure
• A clear commitment to the aims and values of the Brexit Party is essential for any candidate applying for this role
This role is expected to finish January 31st 2020
Closing Date: 10 November 2019
Interviews will commence from Monday 11th November 2019 in Middlesbrough
Start Date: Monday 18th November 2019 (until Jan 31st 2020)
Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - This email can also be used to ask any questions about the role.