Date Added: 5 November 2019
: 30 November 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Manager
Working For: A client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: c.£30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
Are you a politically engaged Account Manager seeking a new challenge with a top tier strategic consultancy driving policy change?
The Client: Top Strategic Communications Consultancy
This top tier strategic consultancy offers a fantastic platform with the structures, collaboration, training, budgets and infrastructure of a global firm. The top ranked Public Affairs team has a dynamic and ambitious leadership team, which has been notching up industry awards and recognition while driving policy change for corporates, investors, brands, member associations and charities.
The Role: Account Manager
New role resulting from client growth. This Account Manager will work in well-structured account teams; reporting into an Account Director and managing juniors to ensure client deliverables are on target. It will be client facing and be the key point of contact for c.6 accounts across a range of regulated sectors including technology, energy and transport. The integrated nature of the agency also allows client cross over with wider corporate affairs and consumer teams.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
• A passion for politics and current affairs.
• Experience of delivering public affairs, media relations and engagement strategies.
• Supporting strategic political guidance to our clients
• Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
• Managing the organisation of client events and parliamentary receptions
• Managing and supporting Party Conference programmes
• Playing a role in pitching to secure new business
Benefits and reasons to apply:
• Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
• Holiday - 25 days
• Flexible Working
• Learning & Development Programmes
• Exchange Programme
• Life Insurance
• Free fresh fruit
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
Interviews and applications can start ASAP.
Start date is ASAP after any required notice period.
The role may be appointed before the closing date.
Call Sam Parker on 020 3984 1082
Send CV to SParker@premierresourcing.co.uk
Apply through website: https://www.premierresourcing.co.uk/vacancies/account-manager-public-affairs/