Date Added: 14 November 2019
: 12 December 2019
Job Title: EU Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Working For: a client of Hanson Search
A full-service communications agency is looking for an energetic Senior Account Manager/Account Director to work as a leading member of their EU Public Affairs client account teams. The role will be in a fast-moving environment helping them to stay on top of the busy EU legislative landscape.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver strategic and engaging projects to a wide variety of clients.
- Building and managing public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative)
- Developing a detailed knowledge of policy and legislative issues
- Monitoring, tracking and analysing the EU legislative agenda
- Helping to develop the agency’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating content for our website and supporting the development of our social media profile
- Supporting new business activity including working on pitches and identifying and converting prospective new business targets
- Significant experience in a similar role; consultancy/agency experience would be advantageous, but you may have a mixture of experience in consultancy, European institutions and/or trade associations
- Knowledge and experience within financial services (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative and policy landscape is essential
- Experience of managing public affairs campaigns and interacting with clients is preferred although comparable experience is also welcome
- Experience or appetite to manage and developing junior team members
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to showcase their skills at an incredibly well-respected firm, across Europe. If the role is of interest, please register your interest via the link below.
Closing Date: 12 December 2019