Date Added: 16 November 2019
: 31 December 2019
Job Title: Analyst / Analyst (OSINT)
Working For: Moonshot CVE
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Moonshot CVE is currently recruiting a number of Analysts as part of a new programme of work. In this role, you will be focused on gathering and analysing open-source online data and carrying out aspects of delivery for a specific CVE project. You will also be expected to work to advance our research methodologies and contribute to business development opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification, collection and analysis of information from a range of data sources, including social media, violent extremist materials and other data sources covered by our in-house tools.
- Designing quantitative and qualitative research methods to collect and analyse large datasets.
- Drafting analytical reports and presenting findings verbally to clients, partner organisations and key stakeholders.
- Working to demanding, high-tempo reporting schedules for clients.
- Sharing and developing subject matter expertise across the organisation, whether based on violent extremist movements, regional knowledge, methodological skills, professional or academic background.
- Supporting our business development by identifying and applying for funding opportunities, building relationships with clients and partner organisations.
Analyst (OSINT) - https://apply.workable.com/moonshot-cve/j/B59D0F6CCB/
Analyst - https://apply.workable.com/moonshot-cve/j/87494F1DDB/
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
Interviews scheduled ASAP.
Apply online: https://apply.workable.com/moonshot-cve/