Date Added: 19 November 2019
: 13 December 2019
Job Title: Trainee Research Executive
Working For: Westco
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 + benefits
Type: Permanent, Full time Working hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm (flexible working also offered)
Westco is a wholly owned company of Westminster City Council and provides communications, market research, strategy and transformation consultancy services to local authorities, central government departments and other public, private and third sector organisations in the UK.
We are looking for a trainee research executive to work with and support the Research and Insight department, working on a variety of qualitative and quantitative social research projects for local and central government clients; engaging with residents, service users, businesses, and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design of research materials (such as questionnaires)
• Data quality checks
• Analysing data (both qualitative and quantitative)
• Helping deliver community engagement events and meetings, including logistical and administrative support
• Maintenance of online surveys and engagement
• Experience / training / learning in market or social research
• Attention to detail
• Using initiative
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and team-working ability
• Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent written / spoken English essential)
• Day-to-day line management support
• Enrolment in Westco Academy training courses
• Two year development programme to develop skills and progress in career
• Enrolment in to company pension scheme (after 6 months employment)
• Enrolment in to healthcare scheme (after 6 months employment)
Closing Date: 13 December 2019
Interviews to commence from 16th December and start date as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Caroline Roper, Executive Research Director email@example.com
Please note contact will only be made to successful applicants for interview.