Date Added: 21 November 2019
: 5 December 2019
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Working For: Engage Britain
Salary: up to £50,000 FTE and dependent on experience
Engage Britain a new start-up organisation is currently advertising for a Partnerships Manager.
Engage Britain is committed to working in partnership with a range of organisations. These will vary from local organisations working directly with those most affected by public policies, to national charities campaigning to improve people’s lives, to research institutes seeking to understand social and economic trends.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager who will be at the centre of these partnerships and will take the lead in managing these relationships. This person will also be pivotal in the wider organisation and will have a clear passion for the mission and values of Engage Britain. The key tasks of the role are:
- Developing Engage Britain’s strategic approach to partnerships, and establishing the prioritisation of the associated work as the organisation grows
- Working with Project Directors and staff across the organisation to develop and implement partnerships and ensure that those partnerships operate effectively
- Researching and engaging with organisations who could support the project work of Engage Britain
- Measuring the effectiveness of partnerships and developing understanding of how partnerships help take forward the mission of Engage Britain
- Working with the communications team to promote the work of Engage Britain, establishing a reputation for impartial and rigorous work
- Leading on partnerships events and other initiatives ensuring that they run smoothly and meet the requirements as specified in the partnership agreement
- Designing and negotiating agreements with partner organisations and overseeing the smooth operation of those agreements
- Assisting with the setting and achievement of fundraising targets and identifying fundraising opportunities in the context of developing partnerships
- Contributing to the wider strategy for Engage Britain and develop proposals for future ventures
For further information on this role and for a detailed job description and person specification please click the following link: https://engagebritain.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Engage-Britain-Partnerships-Manager-Job-Pack.pdf
Closing Date: 5 December 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in mid December 2019. If you are unable to physically be in London, we can arrange Skype interviews.
To apply for this role please click the following link: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/wggpfp3phx where you will be taken to the Applied online recruitment platform to complete your application.