Date Added: 23 November 2019
: 8 December 2019
Job Title: Policy and Campaigns Assistant
Working For: Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Association
Salary: c. £19,000 plus London weighting + benefits
The MND Association has an exciting opportunity for a Policy & Campaigns Assistant to join our Policy & Campaigns Team working at our London office in Old Street, N1.
About the role
The Policy & Campaigns Assistant will support the team to achieve their strategic objectives of ensuring everyone affected by MND can access the care and support they need. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the MND Association’s campaigning community; to ensure our records and communications are kept up to date and produce tailored communications to increase the impact of our campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- Be looking to build experience of working in a campaigns team environment
- Have experience of working with digital and social media
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels from senior politicians to local volunteers
- Be a successful team player
- Have experience of planning and organising events
- Have strong digital and database management skills.
This role will involve occasional evening and weekend work and the ability to travel to external meetings and events as required.
Please follow this link to find a full job description and to find out the full responsibilities for this role:https://jobs.mndassociation.org/vacancy/policy-and-campaigns-assistant--405622.html
Closing Date: 8 December 2019
Interview Date: 13/12/2019
For full details and to apply, please follow this link: https://jobs.mndassociation.org/vacancy/policy-and-campaigns-assistant--405622.html
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.