Date Added: 23 November 2019
: 8 December 2019
Job Title: Accredited Parliamentary Assistant (APA)
Working For: Louis Stedman-Bryce MEP (Scotland)
Louis Stedman-Bryce, Independent Member of the European Parliament for Scotland and active member of the Development Committee and Security and Defence Sub-Committee is looking for an APA to join his busy office in Brussels.
This will be a full-time role based out in the European Parliament in Brussels.
This will be a fixed term contract for 6 months or to the end of the UK mandate if it is sooner.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Policy research
• Writing policy reports and briefings
• Research projects
• Video and social media content creation
• Assisting other staff members with general admin duties
The right candidate will need to have:
• Knowledge and experience of EU institutions is a must
• Experience working with European policy documents
• A high standard of written English
• A confident telephone manner and communication skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• A positive, hard-working and can-do attitude
• A trustworthy, discreet and conscientious manner
• And a good sense of humour and the desire to be a team player
Closing Date: 8 December 2019
Interviews will be conducted, though we will start interviewing earlier as and when we receive suitable applications.
This role will commence on as soon as possible once a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘APA in the European Parliament’ as the subject.
Please use your cover letter to explain why you would like to work for Louis with reference to his roles in the European Parliament and political interests.
If you would like any further information, please call David on +3222837122.