Date Added: 25 November 2019
: 20 December 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Local Dialogue
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
Local Dialogue is a leading public affairs/communications consultancy working with clients in both the public and private sectors, predominantly on planning and regeneration projects.
We’re growing and we want the best in the industry to join us and to share in our success. We have a vacancy for an Account Executive to join our expanding London office.
This position would suit somebody in the industry with a background in or an understanding of planning, who has gained a minimum of one years experience in a similar role and is looking to take the next step in their careers.
Account Executive duties would include:
- Researching local and national politics for individual projects
- Researching site planning histories
- Helping to organise, publicise and staff public events
- Supporting the team by managing databases and correspondence
- Monitoring of national, regional, local, online and trade media, as well as political news sources
- General support on active projects
- Contributing to new business development
- A strong interest in politics, current affairs, local government, planning, regeneration and/or development
- Very strong written and oral communication skills - you must have excellent written English with close attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Computer literacy and familiarity with internet-based research; you should be proficient with Microsoft Office and happy to work on a Mac
- Someone with a can-do attitude, ready to roll their sleeves up and contribute to all areas of the business
The hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30 with one hour for lunch.
Local Dialogue is an equal opportunities employer. Our office is based a few minutes' walk from Kennington tube station.
Closing Date: 20 December 2019
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible and if the right candidate is found, the position may be filled ahead of the closing date.
If you are interested in applying for this position in our London office, please send a covering letter (no more than 150 words) and CV to email@example.com. For an informal chat please call Mike on 07717 452 858.