Date Added: 26 November 2019
: 6 December 2019
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Working For: The Whitehouse Consultancy
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 per annum
The Whitehouse Consultancy is an award-winning communications agency with decades of experience in public affairs, press and media relations, stakeholder engagement, crisis communications and training.
We support long-term business and policy objectives; and run high-profile campaigns for clients in the private, public and charitable sectors that influence public opinion, impact policy, legislation and regulation and build support among key opinion formers and decision makers. We have offices in London and Brussels covering our clients’ communication needs at the local, national and European level.
We are now searching for an Associate Consultant to join our team in London Bridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, who is enthusiastic and motivated individual, and ready to hit the ground running with work across public affairs and communications accounts.
Ideally, the candidate will be able to demonstrate an interest in building relationships with clients, working with a good degree of independence and contributing enthusiastically to business development.
• Acting as a point of contact for client activity and carrying out public affairs, stakeholder engagement and communications activity for these clients.
• Monitoring policy developments from government departments and public policy announcements, consultations, calls for evidence and press releases, highlighting issues of relevance for clients and keeping up to date with issues in the sectors which affect your clients.
• Drafting correspondence and stakeholder lists of parliamentarians, officials, policy influencers and press across the UK.
• Preparing briefings, policy audits, research papers, reports, select committee submissions and consultation responses under guidance.
• Support on media strategies including writing press releases and copy for social media campaigns, identifying media opportunities for clients, and pitching to journalists.
• Attending client meetings with stakeholders as requested, participating in discussions and advising the client where appropriate.
• Arranging and scheduling parliamentary meetings, receptions or other events.
• Developing and researching for new business activity as guided by the rest of the Whitehouse team.
Closing Date: 6 December 2019
Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis and we may decide to appoint before the closing date should an excellent candidate be identified. Therefore, early applications are encouraged.
The deadline for applications Friday 06 December 2019.
If you are interested in applying for the Associate Consultant role, please send your CV and cover letter, outlining why you would like to work for The Whitehouse Consultancy and the experience and skills you are able to bring to the role, to Saagar Dattani at firstname.lastname@example.org