Date Added: 16 December 2019
: 16 January 2020
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator, Sustainability
Working For: Policy Connect
Salary: £21,930 - £27,030 (depending on experience)
Policy Connect is looking for an ambitious Project Co-ordinator to join our Sustainability Team. The team comprises Managers and Researchers working in sustainable resources, climate change, energy and infrastructure policy.
You will work across our sustainability policy areas, which also include work we lead on for the All-Party Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group (APSRG), the Sustainable Resource Forum (SRF), the All-Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group (APPCCG), Carbon Connect, and the Westminster Sustainable Business Forum (WSBF)
Main duties include:
- Scoping, researching, organising and delivering round tables, seminars and other larger events in Parliament.
- Writing up detailed post-event briefings of policy events to submit to members and Parliamentarians.
- Researching and writing regular newsletters summarising news stories and developments in the relevant policy areas in addition to policy briefings around significant legislative and policy developments.
- Liaising with members and stakeholders in conjunction with the sustainability team managers.
- Assisting with external communications, content management of the websites and social media channels.
- Attending and represent Policy Connect at external events.
Closing Date: 16 January 2020
Closing time 5pm
Likely interview date: During the week commencing 27 January 2020
Please visit https://www.policyconnect.org.uk/careers for the full job description and instructions on how to apply.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.