Date Added: 18 December 2019
: 17 January 2020
Job Title: Parliamentary Panels Coordinator
Working For: Savanta ComRes
Savanta ComRes is one of the UK’s leading specialist research consultancies, providing clients in the UK, Europe and around the world with innovative opinion research and intelligent insight into communications, reputation and public policy.
As well as having access to the full range of quantitative and qualitative research tools, we maintain our own proprietary panels of legislators and other senior influencers in the UK and Brussels.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a stimulating and intellectual ‘can-do’ environment to oversee the successful management of our legislative panels in the UK and Brussels. More specifically, your role will entail:
- managing incoming client enquires;
- collation and sign-off of all panel surveys;
- successful delivery of surveys to the right recipients;
- encouragement of survey responses and reporting of progress;
- management of contact databases, ensuring accuracy of information and political changes;
- reporting of data to the research teams to provide to clients accurately on time and on budget.
The Parliamentary Panels Coordinator role is ideally suited to a well-organised and detail orientated individual with strong administrative skills and excellent knowledge of how Parliament works. The successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in public policy;
- commercial nous and competitiveness;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to prioritise effectively to meet quick turnaround deadlines;
- Proven experience of successful project management.
Why Join Us
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth at one of the UK's leading research consultancies . Our clients include governments, corporations, charities, pressure groups, trade associations, media, think tanks and trades unions and our work is often in the public eye.
Savanta is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination. We value workplace diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates of all backgrounds.
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Ideal start date is January 2020 Interviews will be arranged with suitably qualified applicants while the advert is live.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter via the Savanta Careers Page - https://savanta.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=60
All applications will be reviewed and responded to.