Having recently celebrated our ten-year anniversary, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. The individual will manage the end-to-end project delivery process – covering due diligence, consultant economist support, volunteer economist liaison, project team selection, and monitoring and evaluation of delivered projects.
Post type: Full-time, fixed-term (24 months); flexible arrangements will be considered
Reports to: Director of Services
Main duties & responsibilities
Project management of core PBE projects:
• Ensure that projects are successfully delivered
• Manage the relationship with the charity client and all stakeholders
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and budget; escalate to management as needed
• Measure and report on project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Analyse pre- and post-project survey data, including liaison with our external evaluator
• Assist in creation of case studies
• Participation in continuous improvement activities
• Assist with development of new service deliverables
• Assist with business development activities
Any other duties as deemed reasonable by the line manager
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with at least three years of experience working in a project management environment.
Essential characteristics include:
• Proven project management skills and proven experience of delivering high quality projects on time and to budget;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of developing professional relationships;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• A commitment to quality and accuracy;
• An aptitude for self-motivation and independent working;
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent;
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
• A commitment to PBE’s work with charities to drive wellbeing improvements in the UK.
Desirable characteristics include:
• Experience working with CRM systems; and
• Knowledge of/experience in the voluntary sector.
We encourage project managers with a passion for helping other charities to apply for this great role. The individual will work directly with a great variety of charities based throughout the UK.
More details can be found at https://www.probonoeconomics.com/news/job-vacancy-project-manager
To apply: Please submit your CV with a cover letter (no more than two pages) setting out your appropriateness for this role and evidence of the ways in which you meet the essential and desirable criteria listed above to HR@probonoeconomics.com.