Date Added: 19 December 2019
: 18 February 2020
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Brunswick Group
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Brunswick Group is seeking an Executive to join the team in our London office. Executives are able to leverage their own specialized skills and backgrounds while operating in Brunswick’s generalist environment.
As an executive, you will deliver timely news updates and analysis–markets, media, political and broader stakeholder –and in doing so develop a strong understanding of clients’ businesses.
• Deliver high-calibre work and provide strong support to client teams
• Draft, proofread and edit documents and client ‘essentials’, playing a key role in research and analysis for document creation:
• Day-to-day account logistics, such as agendas, briefing notes and action reports
• Market intelligence, such as corporate snapshots, bios and sector news
• Press releases, Q&A and key message documents
• Proactively demonstrate an avid interest in clients’ business and remain well-informed on all relevant sectors / media:
• Provide research and analysis on media coverage, relevant trends, and events
• Identify and analyse news articles as it relates to clients and relevant industries
• Demonstrate a strong handle project logistics for media meetings, announcement days and other client events.
• Write thoughtful, well-structured content; considering audience and tone
• Question and challenge in constructive ways; present ideas confidently and respectfully
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
At Brunswick, we look to hire smart, ambitious individuals who are dedicated to learning and growth. Standout candidates demonstrate the following:
• 1-4 years of relevant work experience (communications, media, financial, legal, etc.)
• Strong interest in business issues and communication strategy
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
• Energetic team player with strong self-motivation
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to exhibit discretion with confidential client matters
• Basic understanding of financial terminology
• Working knowledge of Factiva, Bloomberg, ThomsonOne, CisionPoint, Gorkana, EdgarPro, or other research resources
• Previous experience or internships in finance, media or PR
Closing Date: 18 February 2020
There is no closing date for this application.
Please email your CV and Cover letter to Georgia Bryden firstname.lastname@example.org