Date Added: 24 December 2019
: 31 January 2020
Job Title: Constituency Manager
Working For: Claire Coutinho (East Surrey)
Location: East Surrey
Salary: £23,938 - £36,645 pro rata 17.5 hours
- Manage the constituency office including the diary, expenses
- Supervise other constituency staff where needed
- Develop specialist knowledge in areas
- Attend meetings on behalf of the MP on sitting days
- Liase with Government agencies, local government, voluntary sector and others to resolve constituency matters
- Monitor media coverage, liaise with media, draft press releases as required
- Research local, regional or national issues to support the MP's work
- Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from constituents, media, lobbyists and pressure groups
- Take initial action on queries from members of the public including responding on behalf of the MP
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. Appointment may be made before the closing date. Start date as soon as possible.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the above address if you have any questions.
We will try to acknowledge all applicants successful or not.