MAP is looking for someone with an interest in supporting access to medicines who has practical experience in health policy and public affairs and/or research, analysis and development.
Candidate will support the research and synthesis of information and evidence to contribute to the continuous improvement of the MAP Online service as well as having opportunities to contribute to the market access and public affairs consulting projects that our 100+ clients require.
· Researching documents from Health bodies, government departments, and other relevant institutions across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
· Researching parliamentary activity to identify priority developments and potential supporters for clients
· Researching, developing, writing and critiquing MAP Online content
· Supporting development and distribution of monthly newsletters. Updating news and events on the website and monitoring news items received daily, including updates on specific health policy of relevance to our clients
· Keeping abreast of health policy and political developments of relevance to MAP clients
· Reviewing monitoring bulletins and email alerts for items of relevance to MAP consulting and online clients
· Developing updates on specific health policy and public developments for individual clients
· Writing policy summaries, correspondence and briefings for clients and MAP Online
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Integrity, conscientiousness, drive and enthusiasm are the most important attributes for a candidate to thrive at MAP
· Strong competency in Microsoft Office applications are mandatory
MAP was founded in 2012 and we are market leader in accelerating patient access to medicines, devices and diagnostics. To achieve this, MAP provides services that help BioPharma and MedTech clients achieve optimal pricing and market access. We have developed online resources for the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Nordic countries, and we plan to extend development to include other EU countries. Outside Europe, Canada, Japan, Brazil and Turkey are now available, and plans are in place to add more countries.
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK