Date Added: 3 January 2020
: 17 January 2020
Job Title: Project and Administrative Assistant
Working For: The Social Change Agency
We’re looking for a talented person, with an interest in social justice, systems change and innovation to work to support us in continuing this journey. We need someone who is prepared to support the full range of our work, with a focus on:
-Taking leadership in organising a busy office, overseeing the running of the office, dealing with the day to day administration and supporting key individuals;
-Supporting operations and account management across the organisation;
-Diary management support and planning coordination;
-Ensuring that our online filing systems are properly organised and helping us manage our IT systems, website and social;
-Providing administrative support for our consultancy, events, research and delivery programmes;
-Acting as a first point of contact for external correspondents, callers and visitors;
-Using any other skills you bring to the job that can help us increase our reach and impact.
You will be a detailed person, very organised and good at managing various tasks at the same time. You will be keen to make an impact in a small team and be hungry for search out opportunities to develop yourself and the business. We are looking for someone who is happy working on their own initiative with energy, enthusiasm and good humour alongside a desire to explore and develop your skills. You must be comfortable with working with groups of people from varied backgrounds along with your work colleagues, and comfortable prioritising urgent, last minute tasks.
Person specification includes:
– Exceptional organisational skills;
– Demonstrable experience of office administration;
– An exceptional attention to detail;
– Ability to manage various tasks and project related administration at the same time, capability of managing time effectively
– Capability to manage competing priorities;
– IT literate. Experience of working with project management software and accounting software is desirable.
– Good written skills.
– A pleasant and confident personal style.
– Someone who is very committed, with the drive to grow, and grow with an ambitious agency.
– Prior experience of working as part of a small team (desirable)
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to discuss the role please email email@example.com, to arrange a time.
If you’re ready to apply, please send us a CV and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what you think you can contribute to it Sapna@thesocialchangeagency.org