Date Added: 7 January 2020
: 18 January 2020
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Working For: Apolitical
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
We need a partnerships manager to lead our relationship with our existing partners (paying and non paying), by effectively delivering on our commitments with the rest of the team and reporting on work completed. Your manager will be Nitika Agarwal, Apolitical’s COO. Your roles and responsibilities include:
High-touch account management (70% of your time):
- Manage important partner relationships to achieve high partner satisfaction scores and lay the groundwork for upselling.
- Strategically plan and manage the execution of our big projects. You will figure out how best to sequence and deliver on (often large) projects.
- Ringlead and coordinate the work (and experiments) done across the company for revenue projects. You will be working closely across the team delivering on all components of projects. .
- Create opportunities to meet partner’s objectives and also leverage our partnerships for Apolitical’s wider objectives. Partnerships are one component of our priorities at Apolitical.
Market Building and Lead Cultivation (30%)
- We are entering a critical period of building a new set of sales leads and breaking into a new market. We will be building a reputation for ourselves in the government learning and development area by building the right networks and putting out thought leadership. You will be involved in this by working with the COO to:
- Identify new partnership leads and create opportunities to connect with them.
- Support the writing and pitching of proposals.
- Help build relationships with potential new partners.
- University education
- Native-level spoken and written English
- 3-5 years experience in relevant professional roles preferred. However, we are open to more experienced professionals who want the hands-on experience of building and growing with a company or a less experienced person who is eager to work on a steep learning curve.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of government and/or foundations.
- Self-aware and adaptabtibility
- Sound judgement and high emotional intelligence
- Agile and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, allowing you to keep track of details
- Smart problem-solver
Closing Date: 18 January 2020
Start date: ASAP
Apply online: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/amthwczwja?utm_source=[W4MPs]