Date Added: 8 January 2020
: 21 January 2020
Job Title: Research Consultant
Working For: EUK Consulting
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
The successful candidate will work in our London office as part of a small team of researchers, who are responsible for compiling and analysing information on a wide variety of regulatory policy topics (UK and worldwide), ready for distribution to senior staff and/or our roster of blue-chip clients. The post holder will work closely with EUK’s senior staff, who use the material prepared by the research team as the basis for advising clients on their regulatory strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Detailed tracking of specific regulatory issues, and their analysis and interpretation.
• Briefing senior staff with regular and succinct updates.
• Monitoring the output of national governments and multi-national organisations (both statutory and NGO).
• Preparation of regular reports and other outputs for distribution to clients.
• Handling ad-hoc client research requests under the direction of senior staff.
You will have:
• Experience of working in a demanding office environment.
• Experience of preparing high-level briefings or policy papers on complex issues at a professional level.
• A strong academic record – please include results of A-Levels or equivalent onwards.
• A high standard of written English and very good written presentation skills.
• Demonstrable attention to detail.
• Confidence with scientific and/or economic issues.
• Enthusiasm and the desire to take on demanding and challenging work.
• Good time management skills and experience working to multiple deadlines.
• A good understanding of regulatory and legislative processes in the UK and/or abroad would be an advantage.
• Experience with data visualisation software would also be an advantage, though not essential.
Applicants are strongly advised to visit our website to learn more about us and our clients before applying.
Closing Date: 21 January 2020
Please note that the closing time for applications is 8.00 AM.
Interviews will be arranged shortly after the closing date, with a start date as soon as possible.
To apply please send a 1-2 page CV including names of two referees (to be contacted only in the event of an offer being made) together with a 1 page covering letter addressed to Joe Wright at email@example.com
We regret that, due to the high number of applications received, we will not be able to acknowledge unsuccessful applications.