Date Added: 8 January 2020
: 28 January 2020
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Working For: Engage Britain
Salary: up to £50,000 FTE and dependent on experience
Engage Britain a new start up organsiation is looking for an experienced Senior Analyst, who will primarily work on Engage Britain’s projects. They will lead the analytical dimension of the project’s work, supporting participants by creating accessible and balanced accounts of the existing evidence. Where necessary, they will commission outside experts to extend the existing evidence base. They will help develop Engage Britain’s ability to access and communicate data, focusing on how it is best visualised and explored by both professional practitioners and lay members of the public.
They will develop strong relationships with both leading experts on the particular challenges and with those working on the evaluation of deliberative and design methodologies. They will work in partnership with leading UK academics, to ensure that the methods employed by Engage Britain can be fully evaluated, and that learning is widely disseminated to improve practice beyond Engage Britain itself.
The key tasks of the role are:
- Working with external experts to develop balanced and authoritative analysis of the evidence relating to the particular policy challenge
- Supporting the Project Director and other team members to facilitate all those involved to examine the evidence and draw their own conclusions, in particular focusing on clear exposition and the visualisation of data and analysis
- Undertaking your own analysis of key data, using quantitative methodologies to draw out key findings and trends and turn them into high quality graphical outputs
- Commissioning and working with experts in the field to produce high-quality analysis in areas where the existing evidence base is weak and, where appropriate, co-authoring papers putting the results into the public domain
- Working with leading academics to support the evaluation of the effectiveness of deliberative and design methodologies, and ensuring the results are utilised within Engage Britain’s developing methodologies.
- Supporting the communications work of Engage Britain within both traditional and social media settings
For further information on this role and for a detailed job description and person specification please click the following link:https://engagebritain.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Engage-Britain-Senior-Analyst-Job-Application-Pack.pdf
NB: we welcome applications from candidates based across the country.
Closing Date: 28 January 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in mid-February 2020. If you are unable to physically be in London, we can arrange Skype interviews.
To apply for this role please click the following link: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/dq6xxk2lct where you will be taken to the Applied online recruitment platform to complete your application.