Date Added: 9 January 2020
: 30 January 2020
Job Title: PR and Communications Internship (3 positions available)
Working For: Transmission Private
Salary: £10.75 ph - London Living Wage
A dynamic start-up agency, Transmission Private is a unique communications company that works exclusively with the UK's leading entrepreneurs and their families.
You will be part of an intimate experimental creative team, solving communications problems for some of the most successful and demanding entrepreneurs in the UK.
The internship (three positions available) is a fixed-term one-month contract, with the possibility of a permanent offer on completion. You will learn the core skills of PR and communications, private-client advisory, digital marketing, and business-building. You may not have considered communications as a professional career before, but are appealed by the idea of working in a creative, fast-moving environment with noted businesspeople and bringing your creativity to bear on their unique challenges.
You should enjoy the idea of joining an energetic, fast-growing start-up communications agency. As well as working directly with clients, you will be expected to contribute ideas to the agency in general, helping it expand, grow and deliver a better service to clients. We have built a work-hard, experimental culture, where all team members are expected to challenge each other, debate ideas, and never be satisfied with conventional ways of doing things.
- Research and data interrogation
- Stakeholder mapping and stakeholder identification
- Generating new communications ideas to meet client objectives
- Ensuring web content and media is optimised for search
- Compiling media, social media and SEO reports
- Organising and coordinating events
- Analytics and optimisation of campaigns
- Content and press release writing
- Contributing to the development of the business
- Identifying potential clients
- Contacting and liaising with potential clients
- Writing proposals for potential clients
SEE HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: http://transmission-private.com/job-description-pr-internship.html
Full time, 40 hours per week
Closing Date: 30 January 2020
[Appointments made be made before the closing date if the right candidate is found.]
Interview dates: as soon as possible.
Start date: as soon as possible.
APPLY HERE: http://transmission-private.com/job-description-pr-internship.html
For more information, please email: email@example.com