Date Added: 9 January 2020
: 29 January 2020
Job Title: Impact and Evaluation Coordinator
Working For: The Diana Award
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience
Who we are looking for...
This role will support the provision of data and policy products which enable The Diana Award to:
- Make evidence-based decisions and develop evidence-based policy
- Develop and evaluate impactful campaigns, products and services
- Communicate the impact of bullying on young people in an accurate and compelling way
- Change policy, practice and public attitude for the benefit of children, young people and their families.
The ideal candidate will enjoy managing, analysing and interpreting data in a clear and meaningful way. They will be comfortable working with colleagues across the organisation, show initiative and be able to work on various projects simultaneously.
Applicants will have an excellent understanding of issues relating to bullying, safeguarding and behaviour and be able to create relevant responses and policy-related papers to support our campaign around these issues; targeted at a wide audience.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data and statistics about our Anti-Bullying Programme and related campaigns and its impact across all schools in the UK
- Interpret data and research papers in order to develop an understanding of the impact of bullying on individuals and their families; which is robust and compelling enough to be used with the media and with senior decision-makers
- Collate and communicate the opinions of young people on all areas of our campaigns ensuring that the Diana Award’s policy and campaigning agenda is driven by their needs
- Monitor relevant external developments in education and research policy in order to identify opportunities and support Diana Award’s campaigning and influencing work.
- Develop high quality data and policy products, including monthly reports, position statements, consultation responses and briefings to communicate the charity’s views and influence decision-makers.
- Use data to provide insight and drive change and improvement across the Anti-Bullying Campaign
- Disseminate Diana Award data and analysis to public and professional audiences so that our insights are shared and acted on
- Write briefings, speeches and reports for the CEO and Head of Anti-Bullying Campaign on relevant policy matters
- Support project development and delivery across the charity, advising on the appropriate data and outputs
Closing Date: 29 January 2020
Interview Date: 6th February 2020
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please go to https://diana-award.org.uk/jobs/impact-and-evaluation-coordinator/ and apply via the link provided