Date Added: 10 January 2020
: 23 January 2020
Job Title: Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator
Working For: British Transport Police
Salary: £30,478.84 plus £2,634.25 London Allowance
Experience in stakeholder engagement? Looking for an exciting new challenge within a national organisation? This could be the role for you.
British Transport Police has created a new role of Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator to support a new Head of External Engagement lead successful delivery of an external engagement strategy and secure effective relationships with our stakeholders.
BTP is the national specialist police force for Britain’s railway. Every day we police the journeys of more than six million passengers, across the rail network, London Underground, DLR, and local tram and metro systems.
The Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator will provide direct support to the Head of External Engagement in enhancing engagement with our key stakeholders. You will play a central role in helping build collaborative and strong partnerships between BTP and its stakeholders, manage and review the stakeholder engagement plan, brief Chief Officers and senior management, and identify trends and risks across the stakeholder matrix.
As Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator you will be required to:
- Support the Head of External Engagement in delivering effective engagement building positive working relationships and advocacy with key stakeholders across the rail industry and political arena.
- To lead on the Force’s Stakeholder Engagement Plan ensuring that it is regularly reviewed, developed and implemented.
- To identify and build new relationships as key stakeholders change and new stakeholders emerge in the operating environment.
The successful Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Degree educated or equivalent in areas communication / engagement or similar
- Experience of working in stakeholder relations, supporting senior colleagues engage with a range of stakeholders (rail industry / political environment would be an advantage)
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and identify, develop and maintain a strong network with those stakeholders
Closing Date: 23 January 2020
Start dates are subject to vetting pre employment checks.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the link to the vacancy below.