Date Added: 10 January 2020
: 7 February 2020
Job Title: Digital Associate
Working For: Mercury
Mercury is looking for an Associate to join its digital team in London. This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in helping clients make smart decisions in their digital strategy.
This role will primarily be focused on creating compelling digital content for a range of clients. It will require the ability to quickly distil complex information into engaging content that can be used across multiple channels for both reactive and campaign-led content.
We’re looking for someone adept across the Adobe Creative Suite who is skilled in both graphic and video production. Experience in government/politics and campaigning would be an asset.
• Produce a range of professional-looking content – from copy to short videos or graphics –optimised for social channels and target audiences.
• Coordinate with project teams to craft digital communication strategies and editorial calendars that complement overall messaging, engage target audiences and support the project objectives.
• When required, work with translator(s) and local experts to ensure digital content is consistent across multiple languages and cultures.
• Author recommendations on digital best practices, post copy and campaign strategy.
• Monitor online conversation about topics relevant to clients and advise on responses or strategy.
• Explore trends in digital engagement and make recommendations on social media content strategy, platforms and tactics.
• 2+ years in a digital communications role, Ideally in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly proficient in video and graphic design with examples to share.
• Expert knowledge of social media channels and best-practice content creation.
• Ability to independently manage projects from start to finish.
• Ability to multi-task, stay ahead of breaking news stories and turn concepts and ideas around quickly.
• Knowledge of or interest in politics, international affairs and government.
Closing Date: 7 February 2020
If this role sounds exciting, please send your CV with examples of your work to: LondonDigital@mercuryllc.com