Date Added: 10 January 2020
: 27 January 2020
Job Title: Junior Caseworker +REMOVED+
Working For: Vicky Ford MP (Chelmsford)
Salary: In line with Ipsa Payscales
Vicky Ford, Member of Parliament for Chelmsford, is looking to appoint a Junior Caseworker to be based in the Westminster office – with frequent travel to Chelmsford. (Applicants wishing to be based in Chelmsford with frequent travel to Westminster will also be considered.)
The successful candidates will have strong written and oral communication skills, an ability to work as part of a team with excellent organisational skills. A keen interest in politics and local affairs is desirable, and candidates should be sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Responding to routine correspondence and enquiries from constituents
• Attending surgeries and meetings as appropriate
• Liaising with Government agencies, voluntary sector and others to resolve constituency matters
• Managing constituency projects as required
• Ensuring records are kept and information managed confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
• Researching local, regional or national issues to support MPs' work
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
Interviews will begin at the end of January, with a view to the right candidate starting as soon as possible.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
17/01/2020 - REMOVED- removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.