Date Added: 15 January 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: International Parliamentary Liaison / Support
Working For: Elected Technologies
Location: South Warwickshire
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
Elected Technologies is the market leading supplier of casework management software for elected representatives. In the coming months, we’re on track to provide more than 75% of UK MPs with Caseworker, in addition to more than half of MSPs and Welsh AMs. Our office in Canberra also serves a growing presence in Australia and New Zealand.
As part of our expansion plans, we’re looking for someone with experience of working in an elected representative’s office to join our team, taking responsibility for expansion into the French speaking market.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an interest in communications and parliamentary engagement to join a growing organisation with opportunities for advancement whilst maintaining a link to politics.
- Design and execute plans to expand Caseworker.mp into France and French speaking Canada
- Work with the development team to build French speaking specific features and translate the application
- Be the first port of call for our French speaking users in how to get the best out of Caseworker.mp.
- Support the rest of the team in working with our UK users including providing support and engagement
- Engage with existing and new users through blogs and newsletters
- Organising and running face to face and online demonstration and training events for potential and existing users
- Have a high level of proficiency in spoken and written French
- Have experience working for a Member of Parliament, Member of the Scottish Parliament, Councillor, or other elected representative’s office
- Have experience of dealing with casework or an elected representative's correspondence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of using casework management software (even if that software isn’t an Elected Technologies Caseworker platform)
- Be IT and internet literate with a good to high level of knowledge in how to use IT and technology to good effect within the office of an elected representative
- Be able to self motivate and be able to prioritise their own workload where required.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Interview dates are flexible, and are liable to change according to the needs of candidates who apply. Interviews may start before the closing date.
Start dates are also flexible. We'd like someone in place as soon as possible, but we're focused on getting the right person in place.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- A CV
- A covering letter detailing your experience and why you think you are best suited to this position.
- Up to 250 words describing your favourite feature of the casework management software you have experience of and why that feature is beneficial to an elected representative's office