Date Added: 14 January 2020
: 17 January 2020
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Rob Roberts MP (Delyn)
Location: Delyn, North Wales
Salary: in line with IPSA banding
Caseworker required for Rob Roberts MP based in constituency office in Delyn, North East Wales.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Dealing with constituent queries / problems
- Gathering relevant information to assist with solving issues
- Logging cases on "Caseworker" software, monitoring and progressing cases to a conclusion
- Drafting responses to constituents
- Retain records of queries in line with GDPR regulations and maintain confidentiality at all times
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Looking for start date as soon as possible - may appoint in advance of closing date if suitable candidate is identified.
Please do NOT send a CV in the first instance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
1. Pick your favourite hobby and explain why more people should be encouraged to take it up, including the benefits that come from doing it.
2. Outline any connection you have to the Delyn constituency.
3. Give an example of when you had to deal calmly with an emotionally-charged situation.