Date Added: 15 January 2020
: 14 February 2020
Job Title: Intern +REMOVED
Working For: Newgate Communications
Salary: To be discussed
Newgate is looking to hire an Intern to provide administrative and research support to our Engage team. The internship would be ideal for a recent graduate with an interest in the UK political system, particularly at a local level, and an ambition to work in communications.
The role would include:
- Monitoring local, regional and national news on a daily basis,
- Producing regular digests for internal and external audiences.
- Providing administrative functions for the team.
- Assisting with research on projects across a range of sectors, including housebuilding, energy, infrastructure and transport.
- Assisting with regular updates to Newgate’s Who Runs My Council website
Newgate is a fast growing international communications agency with offices and affiliates in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. This is a valuable opportunity for someone seeking to start a career in public affairs and communications and an ideal role for someone who has a strong academic record and, ideally, knowledge of the political or public policy environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the political and legislative processes at local authority level.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team
- Computer skills: MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Interview dates are with immediate effect. We may apopint before the closing date.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you would be good for the role together with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: 140120Engage.
06/02/2020- REMOVED- This role has now been filled. Please do not apply for this role.