Date Added: 15 January 2020
: 14 February 2020
Job Title: Campaign Manager (Account Manager)
Working For: Spink
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £28,000 - £42,000 a year DOE + benefits and profit share
Are you looking to work for a public relations agency that prides itself on challenging the status quo, is bold, ambitious and committed to driving change in healthcare communications and the political arena?
Spink is an independent agency with three decades of experience creating health changing communications and award-winning campaigns.
We are looking for managers with great communications and leadership skills who want a fun and challenging role, to take their career to the next level but don’t want work to rule their life.
You could be in Geneva or Vienna working with our European clients, running political briefings in Westminster or Brussels, leading global public health campaigns, engaging with journalists to drive media headlines. The choice is yours.
- Management and tactical roll-out of campaigns
- Input to campaign strategy, idea creation and new business proposals
- Relationship building with media, healthcare professionals, charities, policy makers and stakeholders
- Lobbying MPs, MEPs and working with Parliamentary groups
- Supervision and development of account executives
- Management of budgets, timelines, analytics and KPIs
- Development of compelling copy
- Client relationship building
- Oversee production of digital assets
- Driving a results-orientated culture
What we are looking for:
- Ideally two years’ experience in a PR or political environment
- An interest, qualification or experience of healthcare/medical communications or lobbying
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Good knowledge of the media and political landscape
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Business acumen
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- You will need access to a car
Life at Spink
Located in the heart of rural Sussex, a role at Spink provides the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects while developing your skills with regular personal development mentoring and a comprehensive programme of training.
- 6-monthly profit share
- 25 days holiday and birthday’s off
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Network railcard
- Loyalty bonuses
- Active social calendar
- Weekly Waitrose deliveries
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and we aim to appoint as soon as possible. We may therefore fill the role before the closing date.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter (no more than one page) to email@example.com