Date Added: 18 January 2020
: 20 February 2020
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: Cordis Bright
Cordis Bright is a research and consultancy firm specialising in children’s services, adult social care, criminal justice, and the NHS. We work with central government, local authorities, NHS clinical commissioning groups, NHS Trusts, police, independent sector organisations, and others to help improve outcomes.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our team. You must have:
• A good first degree (minimum 2:1) from an excellent university.
• At least three years of relevant work experience, ideally in research or consultancy.
• The ability to demonstrate a versatile consultancy and research skill-set.
• Strong project management skills.
• A successful track record in producing insightful analysis and reports.
• Experience of direct engagement with clients and/or others in the delivery of products and services.
• A demonstrable capacity to contribute to business development and marketing.
• A strong commitment to public services, especially in the sectors in which we specialise.
We are particularly keen to receive applications from those with previous experience of designing, project managing and undertaking process, impact and economic evaluations.
Cordis Bright is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that our team reflects the diversity of backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, experiences and viewpoints in our society today. In light of this we operate a 'blind shortlisting' process. To help us, please ensure that you follow the application instructions closely.
Closing Date: 20 February 2020
Interviews will take place on 27 February. Start date will be as soon as possible
Please download the application pack here - https://www.cordisbright.co.uk/join-us.php