Date Added: 18 January 2020
: 17 February 2020
Job Title: Case Worker x 2
Working For: Shaun Bailey MP (West Bromwich West)
Location: Constituency Office
Salary: Circa £19,650-£21,500
Working in the constituteny office of Shaun Bailey, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get real 'hands on' experience of dealing with constituent queries, building good relationships with government and non governmental organisations, the local authority and regonal government.
The MP is very keen for the individual appointed to take ownership of their own development and branch into areas that interest them.
- Analyse patterns of enquiries and produce reports
- Attending surgeries and other meetings as appropriate
- Dealing with standard queries from members of the public
- Draft responses to constituents
- Establish a social media presence in the constituency and publicise surgeries etc.
- Follow up on social media queries and comments
- Gathering relevant information to assist with resolving cases
- Log all cases; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
- Retain records and information confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
* The above is a non-exhaustive list and will depend on the succesful candidate(s) experience and areas of interest.
** The Member is also open to applications for part-time work or job sharing.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 17 February 2020
Interview: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Start Date: Flexible, subject to candidate availability and experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Shaun Bailey MP, West Bromwich West, House of Commons, SW1A 0AA or email: email@example.com