Date Added: 21 January 2020
: 20 February 2020
Job Title: Junior Researcher
Working For: RPP Group
RPP Group is currently looking for a Junior Researcher for our London office (full-time position, 40 hours per week) to support the team working on public health and policy at the UK level but also in the devolved nations.
RPP Group is a consultancy focused on policy creation, development and communication. Our topical focus and expertise lie in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues. The RPP Group is today represented in Berlin, Brussels, London, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Vienna, Madrid and Canberra.
Activities and tasks shall include:
- Covering news and reporting on political developments in the UK;
- Detailed monitoring of developments on public health and policy at a UK-wide and devolved level, including public health stakeholders and policy makers;
- Researching and contributing to the development of public affairs healthcare projects and more.
The candidate should fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- An interest in health and/or social affairs topics (to be elaborated in your application);
- An academic degree (or comparable) in preferably political sciences, law, communications or public health sciences.
- Proven knowledge of the working of the UK political and policy environment and/or work experience in the following areas of advantage: public institutions, government agencies, interest representation, consulting, healthcare.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to bring in the following capabilities:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (working language) is a prerequisite;
- Excellent social and communication skills, most importantly in drafting comprehensive but concise research papers;
- A strong team player is a must and the candidate is expected to contribute to a friendly office atmosphere;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle several requests in a proper, timely fashion;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
More information on the website: https://rpp-group.com/about-rpp/work-at-rpp/job-details/junior-researcher-for-rpp-group-in-our-london-office/
Closing Date: 20 February 2020
The Junior Researcher would start as soon as possible for an initial period of 6 months. Regular performance reviews could also allow identifying candidates for full-time employment.
This position is remunerated and is in full compliance with the UK employment law.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter addressed to Martyna Giedrojc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Generic applications will not be processed.