Date Added: 28 January 2020
: 14 February 2020
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Cratus
Salary: £30,000, dependent on experience
Cratus - our world is local… and it’s expanding
At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision-making at a local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the political process to secure results. Our new Public Affairs team is looking for an Account Manager to support our growing client base.
We are a public affairs and communications agency with a unique focus on Local Government at all levels across England. Core to all that we do is a passion for the sector and a commitment to create and improve partnerships between local authorities, the private sector and the communities they serve.
Cratus has brought together a cross-party team from the top of local government to provide strategic insight and counsel to our clients as they work with emerging local government structures, as well as the wider public sector.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and / or agency experience with demonstrable client management skills.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Drive, energy and passion about people, place and politics
- Be looking to join an organisation that will stretch you, reward you and respect you
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently
- Good knowledge of the political system at a local and national level
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- The ability to manage junior and senior colleagues
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing clients and beating their expectations
- Project managing accounts, always looking at how we can add value
- Helping to devise and implement strategies to achieve client goals
- Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes
- Drafting carefully crafted briefing notes to elected representatives and influencers
- Driving new business through attending events and conference, networking and facilitating meetings
- Designing and managing events for clients and the business
- Managing junior members of the team
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on.
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis as applications come in. We may appoint before the closing date.
Apply to Katharine Marriott - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply a CV and cover letter.