Date Added: 30 January 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Working For: Global Counsel
About the role
Global Counsel is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Manager to implement
the company’s marketing strategy in the UK. The successful candidate will need to have at least
five years’ experience working in a similar role for a public policy, international affairs or
political organisation. The successful candidates skills will be in digital, with an eye for designing
– or commissioning – eye-catching visuals, developing targeted business development
campaigns to capture the interest of would be clients, promoting our team of experts to the
media, and writing the right copy for an event that gets people interested.
They will be responsible for managing a small team, a wide network of freelancers and external
agencies, with occasional support to our small but growing Brussels team on events delivery.
- Creating engaging marketing plans to communicate the company’s offer and team member expertise to our core audience.
- Implementing the company’s digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms.
- Ensuring the company’s brand and visual identity is enforced across a range of products.
- Overseeing the delivery of events, from breakfast mornings to large scale conferences.
- Serving as gatekeeper of the company’s CRM and the company’s network across its core markets of operation (UK, Europe and Asia).
- Communicating with media on the company’s behalf, including liaising with reporters and preparing press releases.
- At least five years’ experience working on marketing or PR campaigns or similar.
- A passion for politics, corporate affairs and public policy.
- Experience of the end-to-end events process.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, mass-email platforms, and databases (CRM).
- Experience running social media accounts, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Understanding of and practiced in using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
Training and development
As part of a small team, this role is suited to someone who wants to hit the ground running,
can find work to do without being told and can bring ideas to the table.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Start Date: ASAP
Send your CV to email@example.com.