Date Added: 31 January 2020
: 29 February 2020
Job Title: Account Executive – Public Affairs
Working For: A Client of JFL
Salary: £ Competitive DOE
We have an exciting opening for an Account Executive to join a leading public affairs consultancy! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for excellent career progression and support as this Account Executive will be enrolled onto the agency’s accelerated management scheme. The agency works across a wide range of sectors, with specialist expertise in Energy, Technology, Professional Services and Healthcare. Their clients range from SMEs to global organisations, as well as trade associations, charities, and local authorities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience of working as a researcher in parliament or in the office of an MP/MSP as well as having worked at a public affairs agency. The role will be a generalist role and will cover all sectors that the agency cover.
- Political monitoring
- Monitoring and researching newsworthy sources relevant to clients throughout traditional, digital and social media
- Supporting other members of the team
- Liaising with clients across a handful of accounts
- A degree with a 2:1 or above from a top University and excellent A Levels
- A solid interest in and experience of working in politics
- Experience of working as a researcher for an MP, MSP or political party
- Public affairs agency experience, ideally working on professional services or financial accounts
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to kick start their career in public affairs. The agency also offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Closing Date: 29 February 2020
For more information and to apply please send your CV to email@example.com.